As we all know, the long awaited Fujifilm XT 5 is finally announced..
This time, the dealers are involved in the launch of the camera. And I am very honoured to be selected by SLR revolution for this.
Although the camera is smaller than XT4, but it is definitely a small but powerful camera at 40 megapixels.
– It returns to the original flip screen that was very popular in the earlier XT cameras.
– It also has the subject detections we have in the XH cameras
– No camera grip, but the battery can last 740 images, a 20% increase over XT4
– IBIS now provides up to a maximum of 7 stops, half a stop more than XT4
– the xt5 now improves the shutter speed for electronic shutter by 2.5 stops, from 1/32000 sec from XT4 to 1/180000 sec.. Really amazing especially if we have to use a fast lens in a bright sunny weather.
– AF speed is the same as the more expensive XH2
The launch with SLR Revolution is done at Le Jardine restaurant.. and a big thank you to them for the great support that they gave us and of cos the great food.
Thank you to SLR Revolution and Fujifilm Singapore for the support
Thanks to Bqueens Wedding for the beautiful gown
Alycia Tan for the makeup
Model Vodka for the great Job
Hope that all participants had a great day at the launch
Here are some of the photos taken that day
Nanlite Forza 150
Nanlite Pavotube II 30x
thanks Winnie from SLR Revolution for helping with the lights.
All images taken with Fujifilm XT5.
Lenses used are XF50 mm f1.0 and XF23 mm f1.4 R LM WR